The LandTek Group Inc. – All NJ Regions, Eastern Pennsylvania, NY Hudson Valley Counties, Long Island & Northern Delaware
Benefits: Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
As a Field Project Manager, you will be working in a fast paced construction environment independently driving exceptional service and results on major projects.
Your specific duties will include but are not limited to:
· Oversees and coordinates the planning and implementation of construction frame and formwork projects.
· Performs jobsite inspections/audits of shoring, rebar/pt installation, safety, and quality.
· Responsible for managing the project productivity, costs, quality and safety consistent with company policies and practices.
· Manages assigned projects including working with local team to develop processes for delivering total constuction solutions.
· Supervises the activity and development of Assistant Project Managers.
· Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company’s ability to procure projects, reduce risk, and ensure operational efficiency.
· Monitors the overall safety and quality issues on the project.
· Assists with the development and estimating of material and equipment schedules and promotes their efficient use.
· Manages and coordinates all subcontractor and vendor contracts and associated processes and procedures.
As a Field Project Manager, you must be highly organized, thorough, and detail-oriented with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks. The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all organizational levels. Specific qualifications for the role include:
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial construction.
· Experienced with human resource procedures regarding hiring, training, coaching, evaluating performance.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
· Detail oriented with the ability to efficiently analyze and organize significant amounts of information regarding plan layouts, material deliveries and jobsite productivities.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
· Must be able to read Blue Prints.
· Advanced knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
· Ability to travel and work for extended period of time on projects outside of office