The LandTek Group Inc.
Sales Operations Coordinator
Benefits: Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
The LandTek Group is looking for a qualified Sales Operations Coordinator to join our growing company.
As a Sales Operations Coordinator, you will be working in a fast-paced construction environment dedicated to ensuring full functionality and benefits of the system-based needs while supporting, enabling, and driving sales productivity. Major responsibilities include Salesforce Administration, Sales Cycle Process Management, Sales Enablement, Reporting and Forecasting.
Your specific duties will include but are not limited to:
- Establish & Monitor process from proposal to contract execution, including open PO’s and ongoing projects
- Facilitate account plans: schedules, milestones & resource requirements
- Customer project profiles and reference management
- Sales training and orientation facilitation
- Presentations, sales packages, RFP packages, development, etc.
- Develop and manage project submittal forms
- Proposal development and tracking of open proposals
- Maintain accurate records of sales activity, contacts, opportunities, account information, leads and pipeline
- Track and report forecasting & attainment
- Win/loss reporting
- Competitive analysis
- Lead generation campaigns and reporting
- Monitoring – optimization thru sales process best practices
Sales Force Administrator
- Conducts business process analysis, requirements gathering, documentation, coordination and communication.
- Responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement to the Salesforce platform.
- Manages necessary system upgrades in all Salesforce environments as well as testing all impacted areas and workflows.
- Handles all basic administrative Salesforce functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks to continually monitor data quality and integrity.
- Coordinates the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Act as the liaison between FieldTurf SF, and the LandTek Group.
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles and permission sets in Salesforce.
- Assist in data import/export/updates for managers and sales teams.
- Troubleshoot Salesforce issues and escalate as needed.
- Assist with training end users on the use of Salesforce.com.
- Create training and user documentation, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added.
- Maintain data and system security and integrity in Salesforce.
- Minimum 2 years of related industry marketing experience
- 2 years as certified Salesforce Administrator highly desirable
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal communication skills with a strong customer service focus
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of various trade publications and industry trade shows
- Proficient knowledge of MS office applications
- Social Media platforms experience a plus