The LandTek Group Inc. – Amityville, NY
Benefits: Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
The LandTek Group is looking for a qualified Project Coordinator to join our growing company.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assists project manager with all job related needs.
- Scans and prints drawings.
- Prepares and maintains job files.
- Updates current and completed job lists.
- Keeps up on contact with sub-contracts.
- Creates software files in Timberline to include setting up jobs and contracts, preparing PO’s, entering estimates, preparing change orders, transmittals, submittals and RFI’s.
- Prepares proposals for new projects.
- Handles job close-out specifications.
- Reviews specification books for job related information (i.e. retainage, change orders, etc.) and marks up specification books.
- Acts as an accounting liaison by applying customer checks, notifying of an “approve to pay”, communicating untimely billing factors, outstanding customer invoices, and overdue payments to vendors.
- Organizes bids, quotes and proposals for example, bonds, insurance, notarizing, attaining and reviewing all required documents.
- Prepares bills for all jobs to include: customer PO’s, claim vouchers, Timberline and Word invoicing and faxing or mailing.
- Upholds company memberships/advertisements to include: check requests, renewals and help wanted ads.
- Maintains daily calendar for project manager.
- Creates Excel templates for individual project billing.
- Orders materials and sets up delivery.
Must be skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel and Sage Timberline. Full benefit package offered. Email or fax resume with salary requirements.