The LandTek Group Inc. – Amityville, NY
Benefits: Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
This Site Supervisor is responsible for on-site project supervision, administration, coordination of activities, technical management, and to provide a high quality product on schedule, consistent with the customer’s vision and project objectives.
- Manage labor staff to maximize production
- Ensuring that both the health and safety project plans are implemented and executed
- Being on site to oversee all the construction process
- Ensuring that the budget is followed in terms of purchases and wages
- General inspection of the workers and their performance and safety
- Act as a point of contact with architects, engineers, consultants and local governing officials
- Follows the project construction process to ensure that it is completed in time
- Supervises the subcontractors and ensures that they are punctual and that they deliver quality products
- Ensure that quality is preserved in the construction process and that the budget is maintained
- Prepare and distribute field reports in a timely manner
- Completion of punch list items in a time frame consistent with the customer’s requirements and the project budget
- Participate in pre-construction planning
- Minimum 5 years heavy construction experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Timberline knowledge a plus
- Able to execute outstanding interpersonal skills, attention to detail and communication skills
- Experience in managing, training and developing people.
- Must be able to read Blue Prints.
- Advanced knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Ability to travel and work for extended period of time on projects outside of office.