The LandTek Group Inc. – Amityville, NY
Sales Operations Coordinator
Benefits: Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
The LandTek Group is looking for a qualified Sales Operations Coordinator to join our growing company.
Summary: As a Sales Operations Coordinator, you will be working in a fast-paced construction environment dedicated to ensuring full functionality and benefits of the system-based needs while supporting, enabling, and driving sales productivity. Major responsibilities include Salesforce Administration, Sales Cycle Process Management, Sales Enablement, Reporting and Forecasting.
Sales Operations Responsibilities:
- Establish & Monitor process from proposal to contract execution, including open PO’s and ongoing projects
- Facilitate account plans: schedules, milestones & resource requirements
- Customer project profiles and reference management
- Sales training and orientation facilitation
- Presentations, sales packages, RFP packages, development, etc.
- Develop and manage project submittal forms
- Proposal development and tracking of open proposals
- Maintain accurate records of sales activity, contacts, opportunities, account information, leads and pipeline activity
- Track and report forecasting & attainment
- Win/loss reporting
- Competitive analysis
- Lead generation campaigns and reporting
- Monitoring – optimization thru sales process best practices
SalesForce Administrator Responsibilities:
- Conducts business process analysis, requirements gathering, documentation, coordination and communication.
- Responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement to the Salesforce platform.
- Manages necessary system upgrades in all Salesforce environments as well as testing all impacted areas and workflows.
- Handles all basic administrative Salesforce functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks to continually monitor data quality and integrity.
- Coordinates the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Act as the liaison between FieldTurf SF, and The LandTek Group.
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles and permission sets in Salesforce.
- Assist in data import/export/updates for managers and sales teams.
- Troubleshoot Salesforce issues and escalate as needed.
- Assist with training end users on the use of Salesforce.com
- Create training and user documentation, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added.
- Maintain data and system security and integrity in Salesforce.
- Minimum 2 years of related industry marketing experience.
- 2 years as Certified Salesforce Administrator highly desirable.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal communication skills with a strong customer service focus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of various trade publications and industry trade shows.
- Proficient knowledge of MS office applications.
- Social Media platforms experience a plus.