Matt joined The LandTek Group, Inc as a project superintendent in 2006 and currently has over 20 years of diversified construction and golf course experience. He has been involved in managing all aspects of field construction and has earned a high standard reputation in the industry.
As project manager, Matt monitors all of the day to day construction activities, coordinates the work and oversees all subcontractors assigned to each project he manages. Matt is also responsible for maintaining quality control and adhering to time constraints in order to ensure compliance with contract specifications. Matt’s specific expertise is in golf course and athletic field construction, renovation and maintenance.
Matt has been involved with over 80 projects and was responsible for managing over 20 projects including the field construction for Mary Washington University, University of Richmond and Seton Hall University.
• University of Mary Washington. Fredericksburg, VA
• Virginia Tech University. Blacksburg, VA
• University of Richmond. Richmond, VA
• Washington and Lee University. Lexington, VA
• Jellef Field. Georgetown, DC
• Stevens Technical Institute. Hoboken, NJ
• Andrews Air Force Base. Joint Base, MD
• Hntington Hall Field. Newport News, VA
• Lederach Golf Course. Lederach, PA
• Seton Hall University. Orange, NJ
• Trump National Golf Club. Colts Neck, NJ
• Bella Vista Golf Course. Gillbertsville, PA
• Fairfax County Public Schools. Fairfax, VA
• Stafford County Public Schools. Stafford, VA
• Prince William County Public Schools. Prince WIlliam, VA
• Mount Saint Mary’s Academ. Watchung, NJ