Edward Ryan joined the LandTek Group, Inc. in 1990 and currently has over 30 years’ experience in athletic field construction. He has been instrumental in the establishment and development of the Synthetic Division of The LandTek Group and has garnered an excellent reputation within the industry. Edward attended SUNY Farmingdale, as well as Rutgers University, studying horticulture, construction, and consulting. He also provides research on new equipment and construction methods.
As the Vice President, Edward strives to maintain its exemplary reputation. His main duties include overseeing the estimating department, and managing all quotes and proposals. He personally oversees all athletic construction projects taken on by The LandTek Group, ensuring that they meet the highest standards and maintain quality control.
Edward has personally been involved in the building and award of over a quarter billion dollars’ worth of sports field construction and was responsible for The LandTek Group being awarded its first project with a professional sports team.
• SUNY Farmingdale, Farmingdale, NY
• Rutger’s University, New Brunswick, NJ
• Multiple Fields Town of Oyster Bay – Nassau County, N.Y.
• Multiple Fields Town of Babylon – Suffolk County, N.Y.
• Multiple fields Town of Brookhaven – Suffolk County, N.Y.
• Synthetic soccer fields – Town of Smithtown – Suffolk County, N.Y.
• Synthetic Softball/Softball field – Town of Hempstead – Nassau County, N.Y.
• Numerous projects for the Diocese of Rockville Centre, N.Y.
• Multiple High School and College Athletic Fields located in Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester Counties and Staten Island.