Chris Walsh joined The LandTek Group in 2008 after more than 25 years in the turf irrigation industry, the last 12 being spent as a Vice-President of Customer Service. Chris’ role as manager of The LandTek Group’s Synthetic Turf Maintenance Division includes all day-to-day operations, sales, marketing, and scheduling.
Chris has expanded the services offered beyond just turf grooming to include complete synthetic turf repairs and field painting. His managerial skills and experience have led to significant growth revenue customer acquisition, and client retainage. His marketing strategies and total commitment to customer service has helped make The LandTek Group the premier synthetic turf maintenance provider in the Northeast.
• Columbia University. New York, NY
• Metlife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
• Sacred Heart University. Fairfield, CT
• Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY
• University of Penn. Philadelphia, PA
• MCU Ballpark. Brooklyn, NY
• Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
• Farmingdale State College, Farmingdale, NY
• Fordham University, New York, NY
• Town of Oyster Bay, Various Parks
• United States Merchant Marine Academy. Kings Point, NY
• Numerous Public and Private Schools in NY, NJ, PA, CT and VA