Brad joined The LandTek Group, Inc. as a site superintendent in 2007 and currently has over 20 years’ of diversified construction and golf course experience. He has been involved in managing all aspects of field construction and has earned a high standard reputation in the industry.
As site manager, Brad monitors all of the day to day construction activities, coordinates the work and oversees all subcontractors assigned to each project he manages. Brad is also responsible for maintaining quality control and adhering to time constraints in order to ensure compliance with contract specifications. Brad specific expertise is in athletic field and golf course construction, renovation and maintenance.
Brad has overseen over 80 projects and was responsible for managing over 100 projects including the field construction for N.Y. Red Bulls Professional Soccer Training Facility and Temple University Football Practice Facility.
• Bermudian Springs HS – York Springs, PA
• Lewisburg HS – Lewisburg, PA
• Williamsport HS – Williamsport, PA
• Rowan University – Glassboro, NJ
• Bryn Athyn College – Bryn Athyn, PA
• East Stroudsberg HS North – Dingmans Ferry, PA
• Elizabethtown HS – Elizabethtown, PA
• Millersville University – Millersville, PA
• Strath Haven HS – Wallingford, PA
• Daniel Boone High School – Birdsboro, PA
• Radnor Park for Agnes Irwin School – Radnor, PA
• Eastern York High School – Wrightsville, PA
• Middlebush Park – Franklin Township, NJ
• Stonewall Golf Club – Bulltown, PA
• Waynesborough Country Club – Paoli, PA
• Huntington Valley Country Club – Huntington Valley, PA
• Gilbertsville Golf Club – Gilbertsville, PA
• Bellewood Golf Club – Pottstown, PA
• Westover Country Club
•Bucks County Country Club – Jamison, PA
•Kennett Square Country Club – Kennett Square, PA