Robert Dente joined the LandTek Group in 2010 as Senior Project Manager for the Natural Turf Division. Robert has a background of over 30 years in logistics and currently manages a crew of 15 turf maintenance laborers. He is responsible for planning daily work schedules for the Natural Turf Division and overseeing each job from start to finish.
Robert’s vast knowledge of project management and the natural turf industry has led to the exponential growth of The LandTek Group’s Natural Turf Division. Robert’s on-site responsibilities include the installation, maintenance, and revitalization of thousands of square feet of natural grass each year.
In addition to on-site management of each project, Robert is also responsible for ordering materials for jobs and stock, managing the Natural Turf Division’s fleet, coordinating deliveries to job sites and responsible for inventory control of materials. He also oversees any outside contractors and assists with other divisions and project managers when needed.
Robert often works with the sales team on pricing and troubleshooting any maintenance concerns that either the sales team or customer may have. He works closely with athletic directors as well as superintendents to ensure that we deliver the highest quality of work in the industry.
• Town of Brookhaven, Various Parks
• Queens College, Kew Garden Hills, NY
• Dowling College. Oakdale, NY
• Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY
• SUNY Old Westbury, Old Westbury, NY
• Columbia University, New York, NY
• Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
• Farmingdale College, Farmingdale, NY
• Fordham University, New York, NY
• Town of Oyster Bay, Various Parks
• Town on North Hempstead, Various Parks Projects
• Nassau County Parks, Various Parks Projects
• Village of Hempstead, Various Parks Projects